Oh sweet sweet Springtime! The sun is shining, the trees are blooming, the snow is falling. Wait. What?? Ok, so we’ve had some mixed messages here in NC, but the first official day of Spring is tomorrow. Hopefully it will feel more like it real soon. I’m sure ready for warmer days, flowy fabrics, floral prints and flip flops. I’m not quite ready for 95 degree temps. I’m definitely not ready to strap on a bathing suit. Ugh, I’ve got some serious work to do for that. I’m getting ahead of myself. I just want to enjoy Spring and all it has to offer, including the items below.
1. Ok I’m gonna get real here (I know, big surprise). I’ve been lusting for these ToryBurch Miller sandals for about 3 years now. I go online, look at all the pretty colors, decide which I want, put it in my cart and….. CHOKE! I just haven’t been able to bring myself to hit the ORDER button. For some of y’all, $200 (well actually $198, but same damn difference) for a pair of flip flops is a drop in the bucket. Then there’s the rest of us that live in the real world. I know I would wear the crap out of these. Everyone I know that has them absolutely loves them. Ooooo I may have to pull the trigger on these babies!
2. I was digging these beautiful flowy, floral pants from Loft so much that I went ahead and made these happen. I love ordering Loft online, because so many of their items are offered in petite. I’m 5’3″ on a good day. These pants are the perfect length! How awesome is that!! I will be pairing these beauties with a simple, tight fit tee or tank and a pair of sandals (Hmmm maybe those Millers).
3. Yes that’s a plain white tee you see. I must own 20 plain white tees. They are my absolute favorite wardrobe staple. There are V-necks, crew necks, slim fit, loose fit, etc! I LOVE them all!! This one from J Crew is one of the best I have ever found. It’s soft and holds its shape well. It’s a little pricey for a t-shirt. Just wait for them to go on sale.
4. Overalls are back!!! I’ve been seeing them on other fashion blogs, and have been thinking about ordering a pair. These slim fit ones are from Old Navy. Heck I still have my pair from Old Navy circa 2004. They are much more “Farmer Brown” than these bootie hugging cuties. Wonder if I can pull these off???
5. How adorable is this little wicker purse from Sole Society?? I adore a straw/wicker crossbody for Spring/Summer. This little round number has nice details, and is at a good price point. Wouldn’t it be super cute with the overalls above?!?!
6. This Neutrogena Sunscreen is gonna be my new best friend. From the age of 10-25, I baked in the sun like a big ole lobster. Sun screen was for weenies! Well, now I’m paying the price. I will be having skin cancer removed from my face this week. Ugh! So, needless to say, I will be lathering this stuff on from head to toe! I would highly recommend you do the same.
7. Ok you will be seeing this Gucci belt on all my wish lists from here to eternity. Lord if I EVER have an extra $450 to spend on a belt, you will know I’m kicking major blogging ass!! I swear I’d wear that bad boy with everything! I’d wear it to bed, on the beach, in the shower, everywhere!!!! For now it must remain a dream. Oh how I love thee sweet Gucci belt. Wait for me my love.
What is on your Spring Wish List?? Is it a Gucci belt?? Lol. I would love to hear from y’all. Come back by Wednesday to see what is tripping Anjanette’s trigger for Spring!