Here it is June already! Where the Hell did May go?? Anyway, today I get to share my favorite 5 Under $50 (Thus the title, “Favorite 5 Under $50). I found a little bit of everything, and a little something for everyone.
1. Cute Sandals- Oye como va? Remember that old Santana song? Did you know that Carlos Santana has his own line of shoes?!? Me neither! EVERYBODY is cashing in on the fashion industry these days. Mama didn’t raise no fools. I found these adorable sandals at DSW on the sales rack, but they are also available online at www.carlosshoes.com for $49.99 (shew just made it under the $50.00 cut off) and come in multiple colors. I was on the search for a flat (but not completely flat) sandal that would go with shorts, skirts, etc. In other words, with everything! What drew me to these was not only the price, but the fact that they had a little wedge heel. Most of the flats that I saw were completely flat, and that is a no-no for me because #1) I need all the extra height I can get & #2) they kill my old worn out feet. I was so happy to find these because they had a little wedge and a flirty suede flower on top. I’m a sucker for flowers; fake or real. Also, when you buy shoes from Mr. Santana, he donates a portion to the Milagro Foundation which helps underserved and vulnerable children throughout the world. It’s a win-win!
2. Liquid Sunshine- My second find came my way through an old high school friend of mine, Janet. See Janet is a consultant for LimeLight by Alcone. Maybe you’ve heard of their skin care products or cosmetics. All of their skin care products are chemical free and amazing! Now, I just happened to catch Janet when she was doing her online tutorial on this product, and I said I have got to try that! The name of this must have product is Liquid Sunshine, and it definitely lives up to its name. It is NOT a self-tanner but is a liquid bronzer that you can put on your legs, arms, etc. It gives you that sun kissed look without the damaging effects of the sun. This product is a godsend if you’re super fair skinned like me, and your legs repel the sun, yet you still want a little healthy glow. Plus, it smells great and has a little shimmer to it. It’s only $28.00, and a little goes a long way. If you’re interested in this or any of the other LimeLight by Alcone products just let me know. I’ll be glad to hook you up with my friend Janet.
3. Initial Necklace- My third find is this adorable initial necklace from Gigglosophy on Etsy. I love the way the angled placement of the initial makes it stand out from your run of the mill initial necklaces found in store and online. Plus, it’s hand made, and it’s only $19.00! It comes in several different finishes. I chose the gold, but I may have to get the silver one too. I get so many compliments on it every time I wear it. Anytime I can support the artists on Etsy I’m in! Again, another win-win.
4. Beautiful Bracelet- From Bird & Stone. I love all of their pieces, but I’m especially in love with this grey agate bracelet with the brass sun-moon centerpiece. It’s earthy and zen and bad ass all at the same time. For only $27.00, you get a beautiful handmade bracelet. Bird & Stone also donates 15% of your purchase towards empowering women entrepreneurs in Kenya. Again, a win-win. I’m starting to feel all Mother Teresa-ish. Lol!
5. Gingham Skirt- My final under $50.00 find is this black and white checked skirt from Talbot’s. I told you I had some more to show! Lol! I am going to wear the dog out of this skirt this summer. Virtually any color top will go with it, yellow, red, green, purple, white, etc. It’s the perfect length for me, and it’s stretchy and comfortable.The picture doesn’t do it justice. The check is actually larger in person. I never thought I would actually look forward to wearing a skirt. That is usually reserved only for my pajamas. 😁😁
Uh oh, this skirt was on Sale last week, but isn’t at this time. Sorry!!! Keep checking back. I’m sure it will go on Sale again soon!
We sure hope you’ve enjoyed all of our Under $50 Finds. Hope y’all have a relaxing weekend. See ya here Monday!